A Harlow & Son are a family-run independent business based in Melksham, Wiltshire with customers throughout the south-west of England.
We pride ourselves on providing a highly professional service at a very competitive rate, offering exceptional value for money.
We offer a wide range of services that cover everything you will require for successful planning of your project.
• Architectural plans for planning permission
• Architectural plans for building regulations
• Architectural plans for listed building consent
• Sectional drawings of fenestration
• Design and access statements
• Justification statements
• Landscaping plans
We have many years of experience in organising successful applications for third party documents and paperwork where requested.
• Planning permission
• Listed building consent
• Building regulations
• Affordable housing contribution
• Amenity space contribution
• Wessex Water approval and water efficiency calculations
• Party Wall Act notices
• Land registry/ownership
• Housing association consent
• Energy Performance certificates and SAP calculations
• Sound testing
• Structural calculations
• Archaeological interest
• Arboricultural surveys
• Utilities supply (water, sewerage, gas, electric)
• Dropped-kerb applications and road opening licenses
© A Harlow & Son 2015–2018